GREAT NEWS – you can now book to eat in at the cafe! We will still operating as a takeaway too.
– There are very limited tables available so pre booking is strongly advised.
– We will still be operating with a reduced menu for the time being. Each booking will have a table for 1 and a half hours.
– All staff will be wearing masks
– You will be given your table number when you book so you can sit straight down.
– It will be table service, we will come and take your orders and payments at the table to minimise people walking around the cafe.
– Tables and chairs will be disinfected before the next booking arrives.
– There is a one way system in place, customers should enter through the usual cafe entrance and exit via the front door onto the main road. This is the same for bookings and takeaway.
– All touch points will be regularly cleaned.
– Wrap up warm, we will be keeping the doors open as much as possible, weather permitting.
– Antibacterial hand gel is available at each doorway.
– We have a QR code and a sign in sheet for track and trace purposes. These details will be kept for 21 days and then will be destroyed.
We are so happy to be able to have people back in the cafe, any questions or feedback let us know!